How can we help you ?
The projects funded thanks to this action, follow the progress of the project…
Giving us your device
The devices accepted, the different steps to follow, the shipping fees...
The difference between a second-hand and refurbished product...
All our articles
- Why a partnership between the Red Cross and aSmartWorld ?
- Who is aSmartWorld ?
- How can I contribute ?
- What projects are funded through this initiative ?
- What happens to the other 4/5 devices left ?
- How is the project funded ?
- How can I keep up-to-date with the progress of the project ?
- Until when can I to participate ?
- To whom will be given my device after its refurbishment ?
- Is there a physical point to have my device revalued ?
- What must I do to my device before sending it ?
- Do you take all smartphones and tablets ?
- The screen/back cover of my device is broken, can I still give it ?
- How will my personal data be processed ?
- Do I need to include the device accessories (charger, headphones) when I send it ?
- Will I be charged for sending in my device ?
- Can I send several devices ?
- Can I give other electronic devices ?
- Can I find out what has happened to the device I sent ?
- What is the difference between buying second-hand, recycling and reconditioning ?
- Will all the parts of my device be reused ?
- Can I give a device that has already been reconditioned ?